Hotel Reservations Are Now Open to the Public
As Comic-Con International gets closer, changes/cancellations occur which frees up hotel rooms. The booking website shows hotel room inventory in real-time and room availability changes regularly.
Note that all rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and we encourage you to act quickly if you are still in need of accommodations.
Important Policy Information
Hotel Deposit & Payment Policy
If you choose to book a hotel, you will be required to pay a deposit equal to two (2) night's room rate plus tax for each reservation at the time of booking.
All hotels place a deposit on your credit card or debit card when you check in and charge the balance at check out. Please refer to your confirmation for specific hotel policies.
Changes can be made by accessing your reservation online. Access your reservation via the link in your onPeak confirmation. Changes can also be made by phone at 1-877-55-COMIC (1-877-552-6642) or 212-468-5283. Changes are on a request basis and are subject to the availability/discretion of the hotel.
- Reservations cancelled between the dates of Friday, May 11, 2018, through Thursday, May 31, 2018, will incur a one (1) night's room rate plus tax cancellation fee deducted from the deposit provided.
- Reservations cancelled on or after Friday, June 1, 2018, will result in a fully non-refundable deposit.
Fine Print Reminders
- Hotel rates include an $8.00 per night reimbursement to Comic-Con International to help defray shuttle and convention costs (this charge is subject to change). San Diego city blocks are small compared to other cities and take approximately 2–3 minutes to walk. You may find walking in the morning is a great way to explore San Diego and find new places for dinner, lunch or shopping.
- Reservations are booked based on room availability. Bed type and special requests are not guaranteed. All special requests will be noted with the hotel, but are subject to hotel availability at the time of check-in.
- Hotels in San Diego charge a Transient Occupancy tax of 10.565%, a Tourism Marketing assessment of 2% and parking fees, all of which are subject to change without notice. Hotel rates are not guaranteed until booked and confirmed. Hotel rates may vary by number of occupants and other requested services. Comic-Con International and onPeak reserve the right to correct any identified errors.
- Responsibility and liability: Comic-Con International and/or its agents act only in the capacity as agents for customers in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations and transportation whether by railroad, automobile, airplane or any other means, and as such are not responsible for any damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by train or plane arrivals or departures, or by any change of schedule or condition from any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property from any cause whatsoever. Baggage handling throughout the program is entirely at the owner's risk. The customer agrees that show management and/or its agents shall not be held responsible in the event of any error or omission in any promotional material.
- User experience may vary depending on device & browser used.