Comic-Con 2019 professional badge registration is now open! All NOT DUE professionals are guaranteed a badge for Comic-Con 2019, but you must register online during the professional online registration period. Comic-Con 2019 professional badge registration closes on May 6, 2019.
New for Comic-Con 2019! All NOT DUE professionals will receive guaranteed allotments and pricing for their professional badge and guest badge(s). You do not need to rush to the professional registration webiste when it opens! Guest badges will not be allocated on a first come, first served basis. You will receive an email notification to the address associated with your Comic-Con Member ID account when badge registration opens. At this time, you may log in to your Member ID account and select the “Professionals” tab for your personalized allotment. Your personal allotment of guest badges is guaranteed for the duration of badge registration. Please note that you must register before Comic-Con 2019 professional badge registration closes on May 6, 2019.
CLICK HERE to log in to your Member ID account.
TO REGISTER FOR YOUR COMIC-CON 2019 PROFESSIONAL BADGE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
• All professional guests (paid or complimentary) must have their own valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID. You will not be able to register a guest without entering their Member ID.
• To register a guest, you will need their Member ID, first, and last name. You do not need their Member ID password.
• Log in to your Member ID account and select the “Professionals” tab to find your personal badge allotment, registration code, and direct link to badge registration.
• Click the direct link in your Member ID account. You will need your LAST NAME, registration code, and Member ID to log in. You do not need your password. You will also need the Member ID, first, and last name for all guests you wish to register.
• You will be asked to select between two options: “I am registering only myself” or “I am registering myself and my guest(s)”.
• If you choose to register guests, you will need to enter their first and last name, and their Member ID before selecting the “validate” button.
• If you choose not to register guests, you may return to the registration site at a later date to add your guests. However, you must register all badges before registration closes on May 6, 2019.
• Once guest Member IDs are validated, you will need to enter your payment information.
• As the costs of badge production have risen, each paid order will now be subject to a $7.50 handling fee. This will be added regardless of the number of badges in your order, and regardless of the final total at checkout.
• Children age 12 and under are free with a professional badge and do not count toward your guest limit. Child badges must be registered onsite.