Attendee Preregistration: Let’s Talk Tech!
Comic-Con 2015 Attendee Preregistration will open this Saturday, November 8! As you prepare to enter the badge Thunderdome (aka the Expo Logic registration waiting room) it is important that you make sure all of your gadgets and gizmos are up to date. Although there are more eligible attendees than badges available, preparation is often an advantage in scoring a badge to Comic-Con International.
• The Expo Logic online badge registration system is not formatted for iPad or mobile devices. Although mobile devices have been tested and can be used to purchase a badge during preregistration, Comic-Con is unable to guarantee that the registration system will behave as expected using a mobile device.
• The Expo Logic online badge registration system has been tested on the following browsers. We cannot guarantee your results should you use a browser not listed here.
- Firefox: Any Version
- Google Chrome: Any Version
- Internet Explorer: Version 8 or later
- Safari: Any Version
• Make sure your computer’s power saving settings are off or adjust them if needed. You don’t want your computer to power down or go to sleep while you’re in the waiting room.
• Do not use “Private Browsing” during your waiting room or registration session. Some private browsing applications disable cookies and can cause major technical issues.
• Attempting to purchase badges using multiple browser tabs can confuse the badge sales process and cause your transaction to fail. Only use one browser tab or instance when trying to purchase badges. If you are a family with multiple badge IDs, be sure to use a separate browser to enter each ID.
• Each badge ID is good for one entry into the Expo Logic Registration waiting room. If you share your badge ID with another person or attempt to enter your badge ID on multiple devices or browsers, the new device/browser will be authorized and your old session will expire.
• There is only one important thing to remember about the Expo Logic waiting room: don’t refresh! The waiting room will automatically refresh every 120 seconds.
• It is critical that you do not use your browser’s back button during any step of your registration session! Using the back button at any point during the registration process could potentially cause the system to error out or release your badges back into inventory.
We will post additional Attendee Preregistration hints and tips on Toucan this Thursday. Until then, we strongly suggest that you review all of the information on our Attendee Preregistration page. Just like Batman, you can never be too Crazy Prepared!