WonderCon 2022 Hotel Incentive Giveaway
WonderCon Returns To Anaheim!
We are grateful to the many area hotels offering discounted rates. As a thank you to them and you, for the first time we will be giving away four sets of four Comic-Con 2022 4-day badges to four lucky recipients who have a verified booking and stay through our official hotel provider, onPeak, by way of a random drawing! The drawing will occur in April after WonderCon and the recipients will be announced by April 29, 2022. For booking information, please visit https://comic-con.org/wca/hotels. No purchase necessary.
Thank you for joining us at WonderCon and we hope to see you at Comic-Con in July!
Rules to appear on website:
WonderCon 2022 Hotel Incentive Giveaway
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected based on verified booking and hotel stay through onPeak the official hotel provider for WonderCon. The selection process will be based on a random drawing of four (4) Winners from the pool of participants and will be held in mid-April of 2022. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact potential Winners. All potential Winners will be notified by email, mail and/or telephone. If any prize or prize notification is undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to another eligible randomly drawn participant (time permitting).
- PRIZES: Four (4) Winners will receive a Prize package consisting of four (4) Comic-Con 2022 4-day badges. Prize packages do not include, parking fees, transportation, personal expenses, and all other expenses not specified herein. Prize package is non-transferable. Limit one Winner per household. No prize substitution or alternative prize will be awarded.
- DISCLAIMER: Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes if any, on Prize). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities, and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash value and no cash redemptions. Winners assume all responsibility and liability for any injuries, claims, loss, or damages (including, without limitation, death, personal injury, and/or disability), caused or claimed to be caused by Winners’ participation in the giveaway and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, prize-related travel and/or activities, and Winner hereby releases from any such liability San Diego Comic Convention (SDCC), its representatives, all affiliated sponsors and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, agents, officers and those directly involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of this giveaway (collectively, “Releasees”). Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telecommunications, network, electronic, computer or telephone malfunctions of any kind for failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this giveaway, or by any human or other error which may occur in the processing of the entries; or for entries that are stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, lost, late, damaged, or have postage due. By accepting a prize, Winners agree that SDCC (except where prohibited by law) may use Winners’ name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation or notice, including but not limited to publishing Winners’ identity on a Winner’s list that may be requested by the public pursuant to Section 5 below. Anyone who attempts to defraud SDCC will be prosecuted and will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any awarded prize. Any trademarks used in this giveaway are the property of the respective trademark owners and are used herein for identification purposes only.
- ELIGIBILITY: Participants who have a verified booking and stay through our official hotel provider, onPeak, will be automatically entered into the giveaway pool, Winners will be selected by way of a random drawing. No purchase is necessary. Participants may also enter the giveaway pool without meeting the above automatic entry criteria by sending a letter via US Mail to CCI WonderCon Hotel Incentive, PO Box 128458, San Diego, CA 92112, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and SDCC Member ID. All mailed entries must be received by April 10, 2022. Only one submission per person. Incomplete submissions will be discarded and cannot be considered for or entered into the giveaway pool. Winners must be 18 or older. Void where prohibited.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: A copy of the Winners list or official rules may be obtained by contacting SDCC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WonderCon 2022 Hotel Reservation Information
WonderCon is pleased to announce that onPeak will be handling all WonderCon hotel reservations for 2022. onPeak is the only official hotel provider for WonderCon 2022.
This year we're offering a number of great hotels near the Anaheim Convention Center with special room rates for WonderCon 2022! Book early for best selection and price.
The benefits of booking your room reservation with onPeak are:
- Real-time, available 24/7
- Instant confirmation. No surprises at check-in
- Full hotel info including descriptions, photos, and maps
- Earn frequent stay points (where applicable), unlike other online services
- First night deposit required to reserve a room for WonderCon 2022
- Deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled before Monday, March 7, 2022
Hotel Deposit Policy for WonderCon 2022
A deposit equal to one-night room rate plus tax is required at time of booking to secure a hotel room during WonderCon 2022. Credit cards will be charged one night's room rate and tax on or around March 7, 2022, by the hotels. For reservations cancelled ON or AFTER March 8, 2022, deposits are non-refundable. If you know you will not be using your room, please cancel early so fans have a chance to attend.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Or you can call onPeak at 1-855-355-0302 or 1-312-527-7300
Mon.-Fri.: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM ET
Reservation Cut-Off Date
Reservations must be received no later than March 27, 2022, for best selection, though reservations will be accepted, based on availability, until show date.
A deposit equal to one-night room rate plus tax is required at time of booking to secure a hotel room during WonderCon 2022. Credit cards will be charged one night's room rate and tax on or around March 7, 2022, by the hotels. For reservations cancelled ON or AFTER March 8, 2022, deposits are non-refundable.
Reservations by internet and by phone will require a credit card and the deposit will be taken by the hotel on or around March 7, 2022. Reservations and changes are subject to hotel availability.
If you do not receive confirmation from onPeak within 3 days of booking, please call 855-355-0302.
Cancellations must be received by 4:00 PM Central Time Monday, March 7, 2022, to receive a refund of the deposit.
Responsibility & Liability
WonderCon and Comic-Con International and/or its agents act only in the capacity as agents for customers in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations and as such are not responsible for any damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by train, plane arrivals or motor car departures, or by any change of schedule or condition from any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property from any cause whatsoever. Baggage handling throughout the program is entirely at the owner’s risk. The customer agrees that show management and/or its agents shall not be held responsible in the event of any error or omission in any promotional material.