OPEN ONLINE REGISTRATION
Comic-Con 2015 Open Online Registration is now closed. All badges have been sold. We thank you for your continued support and are very grateful to receive such a high level of interest in our event.
All eligible attendees will be notified by email with the date, time, and instructions for Comic-Con 2015 Open Online Registration. The notification will be sent to the email associated with your Member ID account. Please be sure to opt-in to email correspondence to receive Comic-Con 2015 registration announcements. To review your opt-out selections, log in to your Member ID account and select the “OPT-OUTS” option to change your communication preferences.
COMIC-CON 2015 PRICES
U.S. Military /
**Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult. Juniors 13 -17 pay junior prices. Seniors 60 years or older pay the Military/Senior reduced price. Active Military with ID pay the Military/Senior price. This deal does not extend to dependents.
BASIC BADGE INFORMATION
Everyone, age 13 and older, that wants to attend Comic-Con International must have a valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID.
Badges will be sold online exclusively through EPIC Registration.
You may purchase badges for up to 3 people – yourself included - during online badge sales.
Attempting to purchase badges online using multiple browser tabs can confuse the badge sales process and cause your transaction to fail. Only use one browser tab when trying to purchase badges, in order to avoid technical difficulties with your transaction.
To prevent scalping, badges for Comic-Con are non-transferable. Each badge features a unique barcode registered to the badge holder. Security checks will be performed to ensure that only the person on the badge is admitted to the event.
If you plan to buy badges for other people, they each need to have their own Comic-Con Member ID - and you will need their last name and Member ID in order to purchase badges on their behalf.
Resale of badges is strictly prohibited and will result in the cancellation of your purchase.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to register for a Comic-Con Member ID.
You will need to provide basic contact details when you register for a Member ID. Registration will be temporarily suspended - without notification - before and during badge sales so please register well in advance.
Member ID registration is free of charge and only takes a few minutes. Once you register for a Member ID you will not have to register again in subsequent years.
You will receive an email confirmation when your registration is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please check your spam folder.
Your chance of buying badges is not influenced in any way by the number of times you register, or the information you provide during registration. Registration does not reserve or guarantee you a badge.
Duplicate Member ID registrations will be automatically cancelled.
EXISTING MEMBER ID ACCOUNTS
Please check your Member ID account well in advance of badges going on sale. After you log in to your account, select the “Registration Info” tab for your personalized badge sale information.
If you registered previously, your Member ID will still be valid, you do not need to register again.
If your address or email has changed since you registered, you can edit your information by selecting the “Address/Phone” or “Email” option.
If you no longer have access to the email account which you originally used to register, you will need to contact Comic-Con directly to update your email address. If in any doubt, please contact Comic-Con well in advance of the badge sale.
Data collected during registration is retained by Comic-Con International to enable you to purchase badges for future Comic-Con events. Retained information will also be used to inform you of events run by Comic-Con International. You may customize your opt-out preferences by logging into your Member ID account and selecting the "OPT-OUTS" feature.
Comic-Con accepts Visa, American Express, and MasterCard only. We cannot accept PayPal.
Please note: EPIC Registration is the only company permitted to sell badges for Comic-Con. No other site or agency will be allocated badges. Any other company or individual claiming to sell Comic-Con badges is bogus.
Do not buy badges from street traders and unauthorized agencies. Badges are security printed and are personal to the badge holder only. Any attempt to transfer or resell badges will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
Children age 12 and under may not register for a Comic-Con Member ID.
Please click here for the Comic-Con 2015 Child Badge Policy.
Please note there are no separate disabled badge sales. If you are planning to attend Comic-Con and are disabled, you must purchase your badge online as described above. Everyone planning to buy a Comic-Con badge needs to register for a Member ID and purchase their badge online. For additional information on Deaf and Disabled Services, please click here.
All international badge buyers must register in the same manner as United States attendees. International badge purchases can only be made using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Comic-Con does not reserve group bookings. If you are planning to celebrate a special event at Comic-Con, everyone in your group needs to register for a Member ID and purchase badges in the same manner as all attendees.
You will need a valid photo ID to pick up your Comic-Con badge.
Every badge holder will be required to present their ID when they arrive. Security checks may be made at other locations within the San Diego Convention Center. If you are not the person whose name is printed on the badge you will be denied entry.
REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/EXCHANGES and LOST BADGES
For information on badge refunds/cancellations, please click here. Badges are non-refundable after June 15, 2015.
All refunds will be subject to a 10% handling fee.
Comic-Con badges are non-transferable and may not be exchanged.
Please keep your badge safe and secure at all times. Lost badges may be replaced for their full value at the Attendee Badge Solutions Desk.
PAYMENT INFORMATION and THE FINE PRINT
- Badges will be available online through EPIC Registration only.
- Debit card sales will be processed immediately in most cases and certainly within 48 – 72 hours of the purchase.
- As part of our continued commitment to ensuring that all badges for Comic-Con are purchased securely by genuine Comic-Con attendees, you may be asked for additional security information when purchasing badges online from EPIC Registration.
- For the avoidance of doubt please check your bank/card statement following your transaction to be certain whether or not your payment has been successful, or contact EPIC Registration.
- When purchasing online, you will be sent a barcode confirmation email from EPIC Registration. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this within 72 hours. Keep the confirmation email safe. If you have any questions about your purchase you will need the information included in your confirmation.
- Comic-Con will cancel all purchases made using multi-hit software or applications to ensure everyone has a fair and equal chance of getting a badge.
- Attempting to purchase badges on multiple browser tabs can cause your transaction to fail. We advise that you use one only one browser tab when purchasing badges, in order to avoid problems with your transaction.
- As part of Comic-Con’s commitment to eradicate badge scalping, Comic-Con permits the purchase of a maximum of one badge type per person. Any duplicate orders will be cancelled. In the instance of a duplicate order being cancelled, the purchaser will be refunded less the applicable handling fee.