Hotel Reservations for Comic-Con International 2015 are currently closed.
Hotel reservations will re-open on Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. Please come back at that time. Thank you for your patience.
Comic-Con 2015 Hotel Reservations Open Tuesday, March 24 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Important note: We are offering this “sneak peek” at the hotels in our block and their rates and shuttle availability, but HOTEL RESERVATIONS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2015 at 9::00 AM Pacific Time (12:00 PM Eastern time). You cannot request your hotel through the Comic-Con reservation service at these special rates until then. This information is presented early to allow you to be better prepared when the reservation process goes live on that day.
Please keep in mind that the Travel Planners hotel request form website is best accessed from a desktop computer. Accessing this form from a tablet or smartphone device may slow your progress. We highly recommend you use a desktop computer during this hotel request process.
The following information pertains to any room booked through Travel Planners for Comic-Con 2015:
As everyone knows from past experience, Comic-Con’s discounted hotel rates means rooms sell out very quickly. We have come up with a number of solutions that we think will help the reservation process:
• In an effort to equalize the amount of time each participant spends on the request form, a total of six (6) hotel choices will be required. No participant can provide more, or less, than 6 hotel choices.
• There are more hotel rooms available than ever before. Many of them are on the Comic-Con Shuttle routes.
• Once confirmed, all hotel reservations will require a deposit of two nights' room rate and tax for each room booked. This will encourage people to release unwanted rooms in advance so people on the wait list can reserve them.
• Hotel reservation deposits are fully refundable if cancelled by April 15, 2015.
• For cancellations received from April 16 to May 15, 2015, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate and tax will be charged. The cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit(s).
• Starting on May 16, 2015, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
COMIC-CON SHUTTLE SERVICE RUNS CONTINUOUSLY!
Helping fans enjoy every hour of Comic-Con 2015 and the nighttime fun, too!
Shuttles for Comic-Con 2015 will run continuously to the hotels indicated in the Hotel List PDF during these hours:
WEDNESDAY: 3:00 PM–10:00 PM (PREVIEW NIGHT)*
THURSDAY, 5:00 AM THROUGH SUNDAY, 7:00 PM: SHUTTLE RUNS CONTINUOUSLY!*
(*FREQUENCY VARIES THROUGHOUT THE DAY)
A link to the Travel Planners website will be sent via email to badge holders at least 48 hours ahead of the hotel reservations opening. This link will not be active until MARCH 24 at 9:00 AM PACIFIC TIME (12:00 PM Eastern Time).
Starting at 9:00 AM Pacific Time on March 24, 2015, you will be able to access the reservation request form via the link in your email or at the top of this page or by calling 1-877-55-COMIC (1-877-552-6642) or 212-532-1660. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THE URL OR CALL BEFORE MARCH 24 AT 9:00 AM PACIFIC TIME.
• You’ll be required to provide six (6) hotel choices in order of preference.
• All reservation requests will be processed in date/time stamp order. Forms received within three seconds of each other are considered to have arrived at the same time and will be processed in a random order within that three-second grouping.
• A recap e-mail listing the hotel choices you submitted to Travel Planners will be sent to you within 48 hours. Please review it to make sure it is correct and follow the directions in the e-mail if the information is incorrect.
• You will get your reservation confirmation e-mail listing the hotel or hotels where you have reservations no later than MARCH 26, 2015. If you are happy with your hotels, please follow the directions on your confirmation and go back online to pay the required deposit within 72 hours of receiving your confirmation or your reservation will be cancelled. If you are not happy with your hotel and do not plan to confirm your reservation, please log on and cancel your reservation so another attendee can have a chance at getting a room.
• All reservations require an advance deposit equal to two nights' room rate and tax. Deposits are required when you log back in to guarantee your reservation and must be submitted within 72 hours of receiving your confirmation or you will lose your reservation and you will not have a hotel room for Comic-Con.
• Hotel reservation deposits are fully refundable if cancelled by April 15, 2015.
• For cancellations from April 16 to May 15, 2015, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax will be charged per room. The cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit(s).
• Starting on May 16, 2015, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Each hotel’s payment policies vary; the date that your total balance is due will be dependent upon the policies of your hotel. All hotels place a deposit on your credit card or debit card when you check in and charge the balance at check out. Please ask your hotel for their policy.
As Comic-Con gets closer, hotel rooms do free up. We urge everyone who plans on making a hotel reservation for the event to keep checking back to this page for updated room availability. If you don’t get your first choice on March 24, 2015, check back later to see if the hotel you prefer is available.
Please note that the hotel rates listed in the PDF are starting rates and are subject to change.
APRIL 8 OR AFTER:
TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:
Visit this page and click on the “Make Your Hotel Reservations” button or call 1-877-55-COMIC (1-877-552-6642) or 212-532-1660, Monday–Friday 9:00 AM–7:00 PM Eastern Time. Please do not call prior to March 24, 2015, at 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
TO MAKE CHANGES:
Changes must be made by visiting this page and clicking on the “Make Your Hotel Reservations” button or by phone at 1-877-55-COMIC (1-877-552-6642). Changes must be received 14 days prior to arrival; changes are on a by-request basis and are subject to availability/discretion of the hotel.
TO CANCEL A RESERVATION:
Cancellations must be made by visiting this page and clicking on the “Make Your Hotel Reservations” button or by phone at 1-877-55-COMIC (1-877-552-6642). You must receive a cancellation number to ensure your reservations have been canceled. Cancellations must be received by April 15, 2015, to get a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations received beginning April 16 through May 15, 2015, will receive a refund less a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax. Beginning May 16, 2015, deposits are nonrefundable.
NOTE: Hotel rates include an $8.00 per night reimbursement to Comic-Con to help defray shuttle and convention costs (this charge is subject to change). San Diego city blocks are small compared to other cities and take approximately 2–3 minutes to walk. You may find walking in the morning is a great way to explore San Diego and find new places for dinner or lunch or shopping.
PLEASE NOTE: Your reservations will be booked based on room availability. Bed type and special requests are not guaranteed. These requests will be noted with the hotel, but are subject to hotel availability at the time of check-in. Currently, hotels in San Diego charge a Transient Occupancy tax of 10.565%, a Tourism Marketing assessment of 2% and parking fees, all of which are subject to change without notice. Hotel rates are not guaranteed until booked and confirmed. Hotel rates may vary by number of occupants and other requested services. Comic-Con and Travel Planners reserve the right to correct any identified errors.
Responsibility and liability: Comic-Con International and/or its agents act only in the capacity as agents for customers in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations and transportation whether by railroad, automobile, airplane or any other means, and as such are not responsible for any damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by train or plane arrivals or departures, or by any change of schedule or condition from any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property from any cause whatsoever. Baggage handling throughout the program is entirely at the owner’s risk. The customer agrees that show management and/or its agents shall not be held responsible in the event of any error or omission in any promotional material.